Established in 1980, Fort Orange Claim Service, Inc. now ranks as one of the largest regional independent insurance adjusting firms in the Northeast. With 12 locations throughout New York State, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, New Jersey and Pennsylvania providing 24 hours assistance with a 2 hour SLA for insurance carriers in need of emergency claims handling services.
With the company-wide average experience level of over 25 years, Fort Orange Claim Service, Inc.’s team of independent insurance adjusters brings an extensive expertise to insurance carriers who needs licensed independent insurance adjusters for their clients in Property, Casualty, Claims Administration, Appraisal and Insurance Umpire services.
We Offer a 2 hour acknowledgement of loss, itemized bills based on a scheduled or time/expense billing and a management team concept to ensure immediate contacts and timely reports.
Fort Orange Claim Service, Inc.’s independent insurance adjusters are fully licensed and credentialed in multiple states with memberships in numerous professional organizations, like NAIIA, CLM, NYAIAI, CPCU, NYSSIU.
Fort Orange Claim Service has been profiled in Best’s Recommended Insurance Adjusters for more than 25 years.
When Fort Orange Claim Service represents your company you receive:
- 24-hour service from all locations
- A company-wide average experience level of over 25 years
- Two-hour acknowledgment of loss
- Itemized bills based on a Scheduled or Time & Expense billing
- Dedicated professionals and a “Best in the Business” management team concept to ensure:
- Immediate contacts – 2 hours or less
- Timely Reports
- A superior product upon which the insurance industry has come to rely on